For Favorite Five Friday (FFF), we have Margaret Daley.
Thanks so much for being here, Margaret! It’s always fun to learn something new about some of my favorite authors and I know my readers enjoy it, too. So thanks for stopping by to answer these five questions and give away a book!
Back cover blurb:
Drugs. Murder. Redemption.
From USA Today Bestselling author, MARGARET DALEY, is another romantic suspense from her series Strong Women, Extraordinary Situations.
When Jessie Michaels discovers a letter written to her by her deceased best friend, she is determined to find who murdered Mary Lou, at first thought to be a victim of a serial killer by the police. Jessie’s questions lead to an attempt on her life. The last man she wanted to come to her aid was Josh Morgan, who had been instrumental in her brother going to prison. Together they uncover a drug ring that puts them both in danger. Will Jessie and Josh find the killer? Love? Or will one of them fall victim to a DEADLY DOSE?
Strong Women, Extraordinary Situations books:
Deadly Hunt—Book 1
Deadly Intent—Book 2
Deadly Holiday—Book 3
Deadly Countdown—Book 4
Deadly Noel—Book 5
Deadly Legacy—Book 7
And now to the getting to know you stuff!
- What’s your favorite television show? That’s a hard question to answer because I have several, but the one that has been on for a long time that I still love to watch is NCIS.
- What’s your favorite food? Again a hard question but if I had to pick one I would say fried shrimp.
- What’s your favorite place to write? In my office on my couch.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot? Tahiti. I’d love to go back there.
- What’s another favorite you’d like us to know? That I also love places like England, Hawaii, the mountains, the beach, many places in Europe. I guess you could say I love to travel.
LE: I would love to go with you! I’ve got the travel bug, too, and want to go to all the places you listed! LOL.
Bio: Margaret Daley, a USA Today’s Bestselling author of one hundred books (five million plus sold worldwide), has been married for over forty years and is a firm believer in romance and love. When she isn’t traveling, she’s writing love stories, often with a suspense thread and corralling her three cats that think they rule her household. To find out more about Margaret visit her website at http://www.margaretdaley.com. Her 100th book, Deadly Dose, is releasing this month, June 13th.
Anything else you want to share with us: I love to write and read romantic suspense. Although I hadn’t written a straight thriller/suspense, they are my favorite story to read.
Thanks for stopping by, Margaret. It was fun getting to know a little more about you.
Readers, leave a comment about one of your favorite things and be entered to win!